Kinlan Construction Liverpools leading brickwork sub-contractor is recruiting
Kinlan Construction Ltd, Liverpool’s leading brickwork specialist is looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor. The Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience of Quantity Surveying preferably in the building industry and has also worked for a sub-contractor.This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career and to join a reputable company. A competitive salary is available for the successful candidate.
• Prepare monthly cost reports and management reports forecasting accurately from commencement to completion of the project on financial and progress issues on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Attending site weekly (or as required) to review issues including providing solutions and advice to ensure successful project completion.
• Ensure cash flow is maintained in our favour during course of the contract and provide early forecasting of any short fall should that be relevant.
• Keep your manager fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business/project
• Monitor and review procurement – including placing subcontract orders and ensure they arrive on time and within budget
• Qualified to degree level and/or membership of the RICS or equivalent
• Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card
• Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong negotiation, communication and time management skills
• Knowledge of different building technologies
• Demonstrates loyalty, honesty and commitment
• Presents a professional image and promotes the brand
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Full Clean UK driving license