Kinlan Construction are looking for a Trainee Quantity Survey/Administrator
Our company is looking to recruit a Trainee Quantity Survey/Administrator to join our team here at Kinlan Construction Ltd.
The successful candidate will work alongside our current Quantity Surveyor and Office Manager.
This role is an excellent development opportunity for the right candidate. This role would suit an ambitious A Level Graduate who has a keen interest in the construction industry and a willingness to learn and progress in this field.
Key qualifications/skills needed:
- Applicants must have at least 4 A to C Grades at GCSE and or A-Levels specifically in Mathematics and, ICT.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- A willingness to learn and take on challenges
- A full clean UK driving licence is essential
- A flexible approach to work
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Key responsibilities include:
- General admin duties
- Assisting QS’s in payment of subcontractors
- Help with delivery of materials to site
If this role is an interest to yourself, please apply by attaching your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org